Monday, July 2, 2012

Warsaw Day 2

Loved Day Camp today with the kids!  I have really enjoyed learning their language, but I have to admit it is extremely hard.  Tomorrow I am teaching a lesson to the kids on "Jesus Feeds the 5,000."  I am a little nervous because, while I am a teacher, I have never taught a lesson to people who couldn't understand me!  IT will be harder because I obviously have to wait for our translator.  So please pray that all goes well tomorrow.  Tonight we went into the city and did a little sightseeing.  We saw a few palaces and the National Soccer Stadium where the EURO cup took place.  We went to a roof top garden and got to see a wonderful view of the city.  It was a lot of fun.  While I have been here I have ridden 5 different types of transportation.  A train, tram, bus, metro, and car.  And trust me, they are all very different.  I have never seen so many people before and a city so busy and loud.  It is very interesting to just sit and watch people.  We are doing a "City Search" game tomorrow with an English Club from Poland.  I have really enjoyed getting to know the Polish workers in our group.  They are nice and are very helpful.  :)  I'll let you know more tomorrow.  So far, it's been a great trip!

3 comments:

heathercsfox said...

I bet the roof top garden was amazing. Again, take lots of pictures!

heathercsfox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heathercsfox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.