Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's been a while!

Well, its been months. I have been very busy. I have started back to school. I am going to UAB to get my masters in Elementary Education. I have been taking three classes this summer and it has been crazy. I had to observe in a kindergarten class for a week and it was so fun. I really want to teach and I cannot wait! It will take about a year to complete the program. Grace just celebrated her ONE year birthday! It was so fun and she had such a good time. Ray and I are going to celebrate our THREE year anniversary in a couple of weeks. We are taking an anniversary vacation at the beach and I cannot wait!! We leave July 24 and we have about two weeks to go. Things are great around here. We have lots to do the next 7 weeks. Then it is football season!

No comments: