Thursday, March 20, 2008

Home

We are home from vacation, unfortunately. It was so fun! Gatlinburg was very redneck....lol.....it changed a lot from when I was a kid. It was still amazing though. We did a lot of stuff. We rode horses through the Nat'l park and that was amazing. We saw several deer on the path and that just made Ray's day. It was beautiful. I am sad to be home because it was so relaxing. Our cabin was amazing. It was literally on top of the mountain overlooking the smokies....breathtaking. We had a covered porch with rockers...talk about relaxation. We also had a hot tub. SOOOOOO nice. I did well....I didn't cry once about Grace. I guess it was because we stayed busy the whole time. I did go crazy on the trip home because I was so ready to see her. When we got home it was great holding her! I missed her! She is crawling now! It is great. She is just growing up before my eyes!

No comments: