Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Grace

Grace is 9 months old. I cannot believe it. She is crawling, pulling up, trying to stand on her own....ah! Where did the time go? She is such a busy girl. She is so wonderful. I really don't know what I did without her for so long. She had a great Easter. We had an Easter egg hunt at Ray's parents house and at my parents house. She really wasn' t that interested. :) It was fun for us though. She did like holding the eggs! She goes to the Doctor tomorrow for her 9 month check up. I am excited to see how much she weighs and how long she is! We are going to Auburn this weekend for the spring A-day game. We are excited for that. I have got to baby proof the house more now that she is everywhere and into everything! It is crazy how big she is. I really just look at her and she grows! It is going by too fast!

No comments: